General characteristics of the electric SOLLiEVATI
– does not require masonry work or laborious installation
– replaces the WC seat by means of fixing bar and slots
– mounted through the holes in the sanitary fitting and screws provided
– compact dimensions, special design and adjustable support feet
– high adaptability also on high, wall-hung and disabled WCs
– powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery (in approx. 3 hours)
– illuminated controls on the right armrest as standard
– power button (ON/OFF) on the outside of the armrest
– movement buttons on the inside
– ergonomic, fold-down armrests for easy transfer
– armrests with soft, non-slip, warm material coating
– maximum load 150 kg
Its movement faithfully reproduces the natural movements of the body, accompanying the ascent up to an angle of 40°. It allows users to regain independence in the bathroom environment, a fundamental aspect of personal serenity.
The lift can be used on most standard WC shapes and sizes, and its compact dimensions allow it to be used even in confined spaces;
the support feet have a range of 5 cm. The controls are intuitive and easily reached by the user, keeping his or her hand safely on the knob.
To ensure continuous operation, the lift is supplied with two batteries (quickly replaceable). The average battery life is approximately 45 cycles.
Flashing of the power button indicates 20% battery life.
Vuoi maggiori informazioni su questo prodotto?
"*" indicates required fields